- Voldemort: Harry Potter is dead! And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die.
- Lucius: Draco. Draco.
- Narcissa: Draco... come.
- Voldemort: Ah. Well done, Draco. Of that. (awkward hug)
- (Neville approaches)
- Voldemort: Well, I must say I'd hoped for better. And who might you be, young man?
- Neville: Neville Longbottom.
- Voldemort: Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks.
- Neville: I'd like to say something.
- Voldemort: Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.
- Neville: It doesn't matter Harry's gone.
- Seamus: Stand down, Neville.
- Neville: People die every day. Friends, family. Yeah. We lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here. So's Fred... and Remus. Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us. This is not over!
I miss the days where I would go to bed at 10:30 and not feel like I was missing out on something really important on a social networking site
“Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” —Johnny Depp (via lostinnever-land)